Buying or selling a commercial property - whether it's a rental apartment building or a roadside fruit stand - can be complex. So it's a good idea to take a moment and consider the kind of relations...
Why use a Commercial REALTOR®?
Whether buying, selling, leasing, sourcing tenants or investing in Commercial Real Estate, a Commercial REALTOR® is a business partner with the training, market knowledge and experience that you want on your team.
From the sale of a business, farm or ranch to syndication and investment to financing and consulting to providing information on environmental studies and tenant inducements, commercial REALTORS® are authorities on commercial real estate.
Remember, REALTORS® are in the real estate business to advise, recommend, caution, and counsel their clients with a level of expertise that brings value to the transaction. Consider some of these advantages of using a Commercial REALTOR®
- They know the local market.
- They know what’s available that suits your specifications.
- They can provide the analysis to show whether you should lease or buy.
- They can maintain your investment with professional Property Manager services.
- They can assemble a team of specialists knowledgeable in space planning, zoning, local government or zoning issues, architectural design, tax assessment, appraisals, financing, market trends and closing procedures.
- They can market your property through a variety of resources such as ICX.CA
Does a commercial REALTOR® add value to a sale, or are business owners better off selling their businesses themselves? Weigh your options wisely and take note of these important considerations....
As a buyer, your commercial REALTOR® will: Explain the many forms used in a real estate transaction and help you construct an accurate offer; help...