December 1st, 2020
For this year's REALTORS Care® Week, CREA shone a spotlight on homelessness. Although CREA's campaign ended on November 27, the plight of homeless Canadians did not. That's why VIREB is extending our own REALTORS Care® Week activities to December 20 and donating $500 each to the following homelessness-related organizations.
- Campbell River and North Island Transition Society (donate here)
- Salvation Army - Courtenay (donate here)
- Warmland House Shelter - Duncan (donate here)
- Samaritan House Emergency Women's Shelter - Nanaimo (donate here)
- Society of Organized Services - Parksville (donate here)
- Port Alberni Shelter Society (donate here)
To maximize our impact, we're also inviting VIREB members to join us by making a donation to the same charities. If you'd like us to track the total funds raised, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your donation amount. We'll tally the numbers and report how much we raised to CREA.
Thanks in advance for your support!